SOCIAL 4 SALES, for Sales teams.
Social 4 Sales, our proven LinkedIn Social Selling program, is designed to help sales teams learn, adopt and successfully implement social and digital selling strategies.
Sydney Swans, Business Development Manager
“Execution is the key to learning any new skill.
Simply telling people how to do something rarely drives action or adoption.”
This is why we’ve developed team-specific systems and processes to help salespeople and businesses to not only learn new skills and strategies but to implement them successfully. This is the difference between just ‘turning up’ for a training session and embedding true sales transformation.
Blended modes of training delivery are CRITICAL for businesses who need real sales results.
A single days’ training won’t drive behaviour change.
We’ve trained hundreds of salespeople to become ‘social sellers’ and we know this is an important process for both salespeople and sales leaders to go through.
Our experience says the best results come from a combination of training methods. Whilst our business programs are customised to suit each team that we engage with, below is an example of how we teach, coach, support and embed these new skills into your team.
Across a 12-week program, typical training interactions might be:
- 3 x Face-to-Face 3hr sessions included (location dependent)
- 8 weekly sessions approx 45-minute, LIVE, interactive video-conference sessions, (Tune in via ZOOM from anywhere)
- Individual access to our unique coaching and training LMS platform
- Online content access to more than 20 Social selling specific tutorials
- Individual, online coaching to support and guide learners to help them adopt the skills
- 1 on 1 personalised session per attendee to map out their social plan
- Every ‘live’ session is recorded and sent to the team. They can then re-watch or catch up to ensure the strategies are not lost and to secure their learning
- Watch and learn on-demand (if select team members are away or miss the session)
- 1-on-1 weekly coaching available to help implement each week’s learning’s to ensure success.
- Train the trainer sessions available. Coaching from a Social 4 Sales coach to your own internal sales leaders, learning & development professionals so they can coach the team
- Weekly content intervals allow enough time for skill development before moving to the next strategy to ensure much stronger adoption.
- Proven best results.
SYM-PAC Solutions Pty Ltd, National Sales Manager
Our Innovation Fund
To ensure you and your team’s success in this program we supply all attendee’s with a huge amount of supporting material.
In this program, I share all my hacks, tips and shortcuts that will help you to become a successful social seller.
Scripts, Templates, Checklists, Workbooks, the development of your own closed LinkedIn group, Infographics, Telephone Outbound Calling models and much more are all supplied to help your team to implement their social strategies as quickly as possible and for you to get more sales conversations started straight away.
In just the last 4 years, we’ve trained sellers from almost every B2B sector, on how to use social selling on LinkedIn, to be more successful in securing meetings and telephone calls with their prospects and target customers.
Join me, Mark McInnes, Australia’s #1 Social Seller, and gain the tools, strategies and knowledge required to turn your LINKEDIN activity into real sales. Learn how I still generate most of my revenue using social selling on LinkedIn.
These workshops are focused on providing your team with clear, step-by-step “how-to” strategies that are applicable to each participants’ specific selling situation enabling them to:
- Get more referrals
- Book real sales meetings
- Get prospects on the phone
- Increase your LinkedIn SSI Score
- Create a personalised social selling plan
- Grow your influence and professional reach
- Increase your personal network to be of value
- Engage credibly with prospects in your specific target market
- Understand, design and distribute content to increase engagement
Who Should Attend:
- Front-line Sales
- Sales Managers
- Account Managers
- Business Development Representatives
- Sales Enablement Managers
- Anyone who wants to drive revenue from LinkedIn
Developed and delivered by Mark McInnes
Ranked the #1 Social Seller in Australia by LinkedIn, Mark McInnes uses his prospecting and engagement skills to help businesses to find, win and keep more clients. Mark’s clients include Coca-Cola, George Weston Foods, IG Markets, and more. With over 20 years of sales leadership experience Mark can help your team achieve great sales results.